Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summertime Bucket List 2013


Last year, I created a Summertime Bucket List because:

1.      I’m completely in love with this time of year.
2.      I completely love making lists.

This summer is packed with plans and I couldn’t be any more excited for the all that’s in store over the next few months.


Here are some of the fun things I’m dreaming up for Summer 2013.


1.      Attend an outdoor concert.
2.      Go camping along the coast for a weekend.
3.      Attend the Artisan Markets at Williams Sonoma in Pasadena & Santa Monica.

4.      Host LUNA’s Feed Your Strength at Work nutrition consultations with Lisa.
5.      Hike to the Punch Bowls in Santa Paula (and avoid getting lost for hours this time).
6.      Take full advantage of my membership at Descanso Gardens.
7.      Make these for Sunday brunch.
8.      Cook with a vegetable I’ve never tried before.
9.      Go white water rafting – and stay in my raft!
 

10.  Pack a picnic for a Dodger’s Game.
11.  Celebrate my beautiful best friend, Lisa and the man of her dreams on their wedding day – and attempt to say my speech with bawling my eyes out.

 
 
 
What do you have in store for your summer months? We’d love to hear your summertime bucket list.

No comments:

Post a Comment